Lie on the back on the asan. Join the heels and toes and take both the hands towards the head inhaling. Stretch the hands and toes to the maximum. Hold the breath for few seconds. Exhaling, relax and return to the original position. Breathe in a normal way. Concentrate on the whole body.
* Due to traction in 206 bones, caused by this asan, it has proved to be very effective in increasing the height.
* It removes heaviness of buttocks in females and the obesity of the tummy. When we stretch our body all the nerves in the abdominal region get stretched due to which all the nerves in this region are straightened to their natural position. As a result the body becomes attractive.
* Owing to the reduction of obesity all the systems of the body i.e. the digestive system, respiratory system, nervous system, excretory system, glandular system as well as our blood circulation start functioning in a satisfactory manner.
* It cures such ailments as arthritis, rheumatism and pain in calves.
* It energizes the heart, activates the lungs and makes our shoulders strong.
* Shivering of hands and feet in old age is stopped.
* Dispels lethargy from the body.